Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Lord Protects

Last night we put the kids to bed at eight and I went to check on everyone a little after ten before I went to bed. As I was checking on the girls I had a "feeling" that something wasn't right as I went to turn off there night light. As I reached to turn off the light I looked into the night light and happened to notice something inside. Apparently Madeline had taken a bunch of Saran Wrap and stuffed it inside the light. I quickly grabbed it out and it was very hot. We are so glad that the Lord is always watching out for us. I hate to think about what could have happened if I didn't see that.

1 comment:

Kate Harley said...

Good grief you guys! What would make her think of doing that? I'm glad you found it when you did....just one more thing for me to worry about with you all :)