Friday, October 05, 2007

Funny Things the kids have said......

Madeline is learning Ephesians 6:1-4 for school and she was reciting them for us. Here's how she thought it went......Honour thy Father and Mother which is the worst commandment with promise!

And Mackenzie has a "boyfriend" in school. Now we don't condone this or talk about it, but it is so funny because she is such a tomboy. Now she throws a fit about what she is wearing because she doesn't want the boys to laugh at her, I have also caught her putting on my makeup before school. I guess she will be a prissy tomboy!

4 comments:

kristin said...

Madeline..you just gave me a kids story for our ladies Sunday school class.
Kenzie...didn't anyone tell you boys are icky

Kate Harley said...

And it begins..... Mya's "boyfriend" is a senior. We can't wait for him to go away to college. It's funny how they learn about it even when you don't encourage it.

Unknown said...

Too funny! I bet all of my kids will agree that the verse should be changed to Madeline's version!!!

marshan said...

hey, that's the best kind of tomboy to be. You can play with alllll of the toys.

I hope the others children don't learn Madeline's version of the verse! :)