Thursday, March 12, 2009

Double Trouble

I was upstairs helping the girls with school when I noticed it was strangely quiet downstairs. I ran downstairs and could hear laughter coming from my room. The little stinkers had locked the door. When I got in I found Micah and Morgan in the bathroom playing. Micah had gotten in our shower and was playing peek-a-boo with Morgan. She was laughing so hard, and trying to figure out why she could see her brother but not touch him. I have a feeling I am going to have to keep a close eye on these two!





2 comments:

kristin said...

Hmmmm.. Micah in a glass cage..I 'm thinking it might work to contain him once in awhile..and amuse Morgan at the same time:) The best of both worlds!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Ava is Cross' sidekick- and they seem to always be up to something!